Performance Testing is a process of testing the speed, response time, stability, reliability, scalability, and resource usage of a software application under a particular workload.
Comparison of the Most Popular Performance Testing Service Providers: Our List of the Top Performance Testing Companies in 2022 (Ranked based on the Popularity)
Following is a handpicked list of Top Performance Testing Service Provider Companies, with their key statistics and website links. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Top Performance Testing Companies
- Indium Software
- QA Mentor
- Mindful QA
- Tech Mahindra
Indium Software is a global leader in Digital Assurance services with over 2 decades of experience. They offer a wide range of software testing services for next-gen Digital applications. The company has proven experience and expertise working with SMEs, large-scale enterprises, and Fortune 500 clients over the last 20 years.
Indium has been serving clients across several industries including Banking, Technology, Healthcare, Life sciences, Retail, and Education through flexible and scalable delivery models.
QualityLogic is one of the best performance testing companies that provide a testing facility for software, website, or mobile app. It offers flexible services to meet customer requirements.
This organization uses a variety of test tools for load testing and performance testing. QualityLogic helps you to validate product performance, conformance to industry standards, and interoperability.
- Founded: 1986
- Headquarters: USA
- Employees: 106
- Software Testing Services: Functional testing, test automation services, usability testing, accessibility testing, regression testing, exploratory testing, exploratory testing.
- Major Clients: AT&T, SMUD, CISCO, Adobe, Eharmony, HP, OpenADR.
Infosys is an IT company that has a highly professional engineers to provide performance engineering service. It is one of the best performance testing companies in India that helps you to adopt agile or DevOps in your business. This organization utilizes technologies to overcome performance testing challenges and deliver a future proof system.
- Founded: 1981
- Headquarter: India
- No. of Employees: 2,42,371
- Services: Application development, security testing, AI, and Blockchain
- Prominent Clients: ICICI Bank, Daimler Mercedes-Benz, HSBC BANK, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Jhonson and Jhonson, American Management Systems, and more.
QA Mentor – CMMI appraised, ISO Certified, multi-award-winning New York based QA Company
24 Performance Engineers utilizing performance testing tools such as Jmeter, Blazemeter, NeoLoad, Octoper, Load Complete, LoadRunner ready to support your load and performance testing activities on-demand.
Best for Start-ups, digital agencies, product companies.
Headquarter: New York
Founded in: 2010
Company size: 200-500
Revenue: 6 million
Prominent Clients: Citi, HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Experian, BOSCH, Aetna and many more.
Core Services: Automated Testing, Manual Testing, Mobile App Testing, Website Testing, Crowdsourcing Testing, API Testing, Blockchain Testing, IoT Testing, Machine Learning &AI Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, User Experience, QA Audit, QA Transformation, Agile and DEVOPS Consulting, QA Training,
Service Cost/packages: On-demand models with no minimum reserved hours requirements and flexible cost model including cost per automation script. Performance Testing prices start from $19 per hour.
This QA software testing company was founded in 2018 is based in USA. They do not require high minimum or long-term contracts. They are one of the best software testing services. Most of the testers at Mindful QA have an average experience of more than 5 years. Their aim is to provide award-winning software testing services. It makes the QA testing process, right from the beginning till the end.
This ethical QA company offers reliable and agile testing. It has more than twenty years of experience in software testing and was named “Top 50 Tech Visionary of 2019”.
- Major clients − Google, Microsoft, Intel, Volkswagen, Discovery, Taco Bell, Pearson, AutoCAD
- Services − Automated, mobile, website, manual, performance, API, user experience testing, agile consulting, QA recruitment services
Tech Mahindra is a performance testing service provider having detailed experience of analyzing the functionality of any software. It provides you a realistic view of application performance as same as a live system. The organization focuses to assure the performance, availability, scalability, and reliability aspects. It offers innovative IT experience to the customers.
- Founded: 1986
- Headquarter: India
- No. of Employees: 10,001+
- Services: Testing Services, Infrastructure and Cloud Services, Integrated Engineering Solutions, Enterprise Business Solution, Data Analytics, Network Services, Cyber Security, Business Process Services.
- Prominent Clients: Box Inc, MIT
A1QA is a software testing service provider that provides a wide range of services to customers. It is one of the best performance testing services that works on a web with a variety of systems and platforms like web, mobile CRM, IoT, blockchain, etc. This organization has completed more than 1500 projects with ease.
A1QA gives clients a good and hassle-free software testing solution. This company is ideal for people who are looking to test the functionality, security, compatibility, usability, and performance of the software.
- Founded: 2003
- Headquarters: USA
- Employees: 2850+
- Software Testing Services: Full-cycle testing services, Systems and platforms, quality engineering.
- Prominent Clients: Adidas, Pearson, Kaspersky, Genesys, Nexetic, Sword.
ScienceSoft has 32 years of experience in software testing and provides an all-around software performance view by validating: Response time, throughput, latency, connect time, maximal number of users, etc.
- SaaS applications
- Enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, SCM, EHR, etc.)
- Customer-facing software
- Data warehouses and BI software
Company size: 700+ employees
Headquarters: McKinney, Texas, US
Revenue: $25 M
Core Corporate Services:
- Software Testing Services:
- Performance (load, stress, scalability, and stability) testing.
- Functional and integration testing (at API and UI levels).
- Compatibility and localization testing
- Security testing (security code review, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing).
- Accessibility testing
- QA consulting and outsourcing
Major Clients: Walmart, Nestle, eBay, NASA JPL, T-Mobile, Baxter, etc.
Cybage is a software company that provides performance testing services to address critical application behavior. It offers quality assurance based on various app dimensions like SLAs, platforms, sub-components, platforms, etc.
This software tester company uses a wide range of tools for lead generation, service monitoring, and page analysis. It has expertise in building an on-demand performance testing platform using open-source software and cloud services. Cybage works on large platforms including Java, Windows, LAMP, and mobile.
- Founded: 1995.
- Headquarters: India.
- Employees: 6,100.
- Software Testing Services: Automation, Globalization, Mobile, Performance Testing, QA Processes, Security, SOA, Test Lab
- Prominent Clients: 123Insight Limited, Transics International, Fairmont Raffles Hotel International, AthenaHealth Inc, iCrossing Inc, TravelClick.
ThinkSys is an IT company delivering services to clients for QA and testing. This organization optimizes performance and productivity and helps you to achieve a rapid return on investment. It creates robust and cutting-edge custom technology applications that address the unique business needs of clients.
- Founded: 2012
- Headquarters: U.S.
- Employees: 400
- Software Testing Services: Automation testing services, eCommerce testing services, functional testing services, localization testing services, mobile app testing services, performance testing services, security testing services, cloud testing services, API testing services.
- Prominent Clients: Shutterstock, ProActive, Nowvel, Delight Me, Lumata