Testing plays a vital role in software development and it is a necessary and important stage in software development life cycle. Testing the software product can be improved the software quality, reliable, capacity and performance in efficient.
Software testing is a process of finding the errors/bugs and issues and also provides the assess information about the software product. Customer requirements should be satisfied by the developer that is the software product should be a error free and bugs and a good quality of software and long-term run software and efficient performance.
WHY SOFTWARE TESTING IS IMPORTANT?
Software testing is necessary, when the product should be a free of errors/bugs and good quality of software. Testing the software by the testers to correct the errors and bugs which can be affect the software quality. Software testing has many techniques to test the software product, the developer / tester can test the product by the testing methods before the product deliver to the customer.
Some of the reasons why software testing is important
- To rescue money
- Quality of the Software product
- Software Adaptability
- Customer Satisfaction
- Gain Customer Assurance
- Enhance Business
1) To Rescue Money:
People always trust products that are profitable, have low maintenance costs and provide accurate and reliable results. A software product is full of errors can cause additional costs, and you can lose your customers. Therefore, the test software is important.
2) Quality of the Software product:
For ensure that the unique product comes to life, it must work accordance with the following.
- Following the needs of the product is a prerequisite as it is helpful in getting the prerequisite results.
- Products should be serving the user in one way or the other. It is a must that it is going to bring the value, as per the promise.
- Hence, it should function in a complete manner for ensuring an effective customer experience. It is also necessary to check the compatibility of the device.
3) Software Adaptability:
- There are many devices, operating systems and browsers available today, it is necessary for the software product to be compatible with all platforms to offer user’s a smooth user experience.
- If the functionality of software is affected by the change of devices, it can count towards a negative user experience. Testing eliminates such errors in the performance while adding to the compatibility and adaptability of the software.
4) Customer Satisfaction:
- The ultimate goal for a product developer is to give the best customer satisfaction. The reasons why software testing is due to the fact that it offers the essential and perfect user experience.
- The first impression is really important and if you fail to give the same, users are going to find another product which will accomplish all the requirements.
5) Gain Customer Assurance:
When buying a product, customers value the quality of the product. A poor quality of software product can cause customers to lose confidence in you, and this can affect your business. Therefore, it is important to have the software verified to avoid errors.
6) Enhance Business:
- Testing can be made the product to a higher quality standard software product before deliver to customer.
- Also the company brand image and their profit with their manage reduced supported cost.
- Every developer goals is to satisfy the customer and the customer goals is to find the reliable and worth their money. Effective software enhance the business and company reputation